Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Add-On Freebie

Hiya All, I'm back with yet another freebie. I looked at all my pool photos and decided I needed some extra stuff to add colour and bling to do the layouts, so here is my Poolside Fun Add-On...



Here is the link for you all to download ---> Poolside Fun Add-On

I've made a layout up so you can see it in action and here it is...



GroovyGranny has made up a couple of quickpages using my Punky Munkey Kit, here's a look at them...



Just cruise on over to her blog ---> Groovy Grannys Place <--- to pick them up.

And now for some good news, I made it through some steep compitition to become a member of the Just For The Scrap Of It CT Team, YAY. Here is the last layout I created as part of the competition. I used an awesome kit from Sweet Digi Scraps called "Handle With Care". You can pick it up at her STORE.



Well I'll be back tomorrow with a few layouts and maybe another little freebie.

Till next time, Be Well
Cheers Erica.

No comments: