Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm Baaacccckkk!!!

Well, my girls have gone away for the weekend and I have a little bit of time to do this. Today I have a few layouts to show off, a freebie and a blog challenge. So this should be fun. Now I have done a bit of time management, I'll definitely be blogging a lot more often. They'll be a lot more freebies and a few challenges just to keep things interesting. OK now off we go with a few of the layouts I have done for my CT's lately.

Adore

For this layout I used one of TrishH Designs latest kits "Boy-ish". It's an awesome kit to work with and is available at her Digital Candy store (the link is over on the side).



Silent Wanderings

This layout was created using The DigiTwins new kit "April Showers". This kit has some awesome elements and there is so much you can do with it. It's available at their Digital Candy store (the link is on the side).



Stargazing

I did this layout with Scrap Kitten's kit "Daisy Paisley". Such a cute kit, I loved working with it. This kit is available at Scrap Kittens store (the link is over the side).



Now just one more layout before I get to the freebie and the challenge. I have entered the goDigital Supreme Team 5 competition, this time i'm hoping to go further than round 2. Here's my first layout for round 1.

Sing Your Own Song

This was done using Christy Skaggs "Spring Bling"



Okay and now the bit you've all been waiting for, here's the preview for the freebie I'm offering. Well, the two previews for the first two parts of "Sleep Tight"...




I just adore the little sheep in this kit they are just sooooo gorgeous and were a lot of fun to make. Okay now here are the links...

----> Sleep Tight Part 1 <----
----> Sleep Tight Part 2 <----

Now for the really easy challenge I have for you. Make a layout using the first two parts of Sleep Tight, upload the layout to your DigiShopTalk gallery and leave a link to it in the comments back here and I will PM you the link to the third part of Sleep Tight at DigiShopTalk. This challenge will go until Sunday 11, May. Thats pretty easy, isn't it. Here's the preview to Sleep Tight Part 3...



Till next time, Be Well
Cheers Erica

3 comments:

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much for the first two parts.It would be easy to do the challenge if I had a gallery at DST.LOL

xboxmom said...

Wow what a darling kit! Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort that went into creating it.

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Love it. Thanks much for sharing.