Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's ME!!!

Two days in a row, I am getting good. I love the costumes that got worn to my cousin, Sharlene's 30th, so I just had to show you another one. This one is a sexy Hermione Granger. For this layout I used MCA Designs' "A Fish Tale" (the link to her store is off to the side in the proudly creating for section). This kit is awesome and you'll see from the two layouts I have done that it is very versatile. Here's the first one...



The next one is my Uncle Roger in one of his deep sea fishing competitions.



Thanx for visiting and I do hope to see you again.

Till next time, Be Well
Cheers Erica

3 comments:

Mel @ Studio MCA Designs said...

Great work! Love both layouts. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your layouts and your blog!

Anonymous said...

That's supposed to say Ladybug. Let's hope that doesn't cstch on!!