Saturday, July 5, 2008

I Love Trucks!!!

Well, I'm about to show you all a layout I did using The DigiTwins "Declaration Of Independence" from their brand new "Independence Day Grab Bag", it is available at their store at Digital Candy.

This was one of the hardest pages for me to figure out. Being from New Zealand it was really hard for me to show anything that might class as 4th of July worthy. Well, as luck would have it our truck drivers decided to have a protest on the 4th, and a line of about 50 of them went past my house driving at around 20 kilometers an hour. Which entertained my girls no end, they were convinced that this was a parade so I thought there is my 4th of July layout, we had a parade. Here it is...

Truckers Protest


I'll be back soon with more layouts and maybe some freebies.

Till next time, Be Well
Cheers Erica.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Great lo, love what u did with the stars :) It's hard coming up with lo's with the July 4th designs isn't it?! I'm glad I've got a little boy - I used the grab bag to do a lo of him :D