Thursday, July 3, 2008

Maia and her butterflies.

I just finished a layout and I thought I would share it with everyone. My youngest daughter has a major thing for butterflies. She loves them pictures of them, stuffed animals, even butterfly clips with butterflies on them. She will put the clips all through her hair, making sure there are clips withflowers on them too so that the butterflies have flowers to land on. Then she runs around the house yelling "My Faflies" over and over again. It's so cute. This layout captures her as she is placing her last clip in her hair, the noise is about to begin...lol.

For this layout I used a lot of items by TrishH Designs, she makes so many awesome products. For this one the main kit is Kim's Bright Summer, a gorgeous kit. I also used her Acrylic Glitter Alpha, Basic Borders and Glitz Alpha from her Grab Bag.

Here is Faflies...



Thanks for visiting and do come back again soon.

Till next time, Be Well
Cheers Erica.

No comments: