Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Freebie from MCA Designs (One Day Only)

For One Day Only (Thursday, July 24th)...Here is a real treat for those of you who are needing to scrap all those beach photos. This free add-on was created by Ladybug to coordinate with A Fish Tale. She is one of our new designers at My Scrap Shop, so while you are there, be sure to check out her store. Thanks Ladybug!

Get your free Daily Download - Thursday, July 24th only -

HERE --->Daily Download<---


A Fish Tale kit will be on sale at 25% off on Thursday, July 24th only! Take advantage of this sale HERE:

--->A Fish Tale<---



This is an awesome add-on and kit with great elements and colours. Here are a couple of layouts I did using A Fish Tale, just to show you how great it is.




While you are visiting me don't forget to go and check out my freebie at Designs In Digital and help me to become their Newest Designing Star.

--->Baa Baa Little Sheeps<---

I'm at Number 10 on their best sellers list, shall we try for Number 1. Let's go for it my friends, help me make it.

Till next time, Be Well
Cheers Erica

No comments: